We are a cutting-edge tech company whose ambition is to crack some previously unresolved problems in the instant dating space. With a rapidly growing user base in Germany and the US new challenges are coming up.
Thus, we are looking for an experienced developer who is willing to join us in Berlin (at least for an onboarding period, expenses paid) and work with us mid-term. You will support the backend development of the next release of our web-app.
You need to be imaginative and analytical – help us get things done – be pragmatic and yet precise when it comes to problem-solving.
- Maintain and extend our web-app and additional tools that run on a multi-server cluster
- Scale our web-app for global markets
- Integrate payment providers
- Squeeze the last bit of performance out of our servers
- Help shaping a team with outstanding skills
- Analytical way of thinking and problem solving
- Node.js, Express.js, npm
- noSQL databases (MongoDB, CouchDB, ArangoDB, Redis)
- SQL databases
- Puppet, Chef, Docker
- 20 to 40 hrs per week
- 50 to 70 $ per hour (depending on skill set and experience)
- Multiple weeks of guaranteed utilisation
- The opportunity to work with one of the hottest start-ups in Europe and do meaningful work
- Plus: The “Berlin-Experience”
Interested in working with us? Send your application and CV to email@example.com, your contact person is our CTO Torsten Stüber.